Invisalign - Invisible Braces
Straighten your teeth with clear braces by Invisalign! Getting a stunning smile without people noticing your braces.
Invisalign is a series of nearly invisible removable aligners which replace traditional metal and wire braces. You simply replace your aligners every fortnight in order to realign your teeth, gradually, helping to reduce pain and sensitivity and quickly achieve the beautiful smile you desire.
Invisalign fits into your daily life without the need for any fuss or embarrassment, no metal wires or brackets, your brace aligners are easy to wear and what’s more they can be removed easily when eating or drinking. It really is that simple.
Invisalign is a revolutionary new treatment that enables even the most complex of orthodontic cases to be corrected using this nearly invisible straightening system.
Invisalign is a orthodontic technique (straightening of teeth) that does for braces what the contact lens has done for glasses – replaces something ugly and awkward to wear with a much better alternative which is discreet and comfortable.
You can now refer yourself for Invisalign treatment. By clicking the above link you can enter your details and our treatment coordinator will be in touch to arrange an assessment.
Can invisalign help me?
Do you have any of the following problems..?
- Overcrowded teeth occur when there is simply a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally. When left untreated, overly crowded teeth can cause an increased chance of gum disease as your teeth are harder to clean and can prevent the normal function of teeth.
- Widely spaced teeth occur when you have extra space within your jaw. This could be due to small sized teeth, abnormal growth of jaw bones, genetics, missing teeth and/or tongue protrusion. When teeth are missing, this can also be caused by the other teeth shifting due to extra space. Spacing issues can cause some perio-dontal diseases including gingivitis and periodontitis, that, left untreated, can lead to tooth loss.
- Crossbites occur when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. It usually causes one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth, and can happen on both the front and/or the sides of the mouth. This issue can cause wear of the teeth, gum disease and bone loss.
- Overbites occur when the upper teeth overlap significantly with the lower teeth. It’s typically caused by either genetics, bad oral habits, or over development of the bone that supports the teeth. This issue can lead to gum problems or irritation, and/or wear on the lower teeth and can cause painful jaw and joint problems.
- Underbites occur when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both. It can also be caused by missing upper teeth. This issue can prevent the normal function of front teeth or molars which can lead to tooth wear. It can also cause painful jaw and joint problems.
Price List (prices from)
|Invisalign retainers post treatment||£300.00|