Independent & Private Dentistry
Alpha Essentials at Fairfield
If you are looking for private (independent) dental care at affordable prices, then look no further!
Alpha Essentials is a fantastic alternative option between NHS and full private dental care. It allows you to access a range of treatments without having to pay full private prices or wait for an NHS appointment.
With Alpha Essentials you simply pay for the treatment you have, when you have it. No tie-ins or monthly payment plans.
PLUS Alpha Essentials patients receive additional treatments for half price! First filling/extraction £35 additional fillings/extractions only £17.50. (Additional treatments must be carried out in the same course of treatment).
Alpha Essentials allows you faster appointment times and same day emergency appointments.
Examination £25 inc X-rays (compared to NHS £20.60 or full Private £50)
Simple Filling £35 – additional fillings £17.50
Simple Extraction £35 – additional extractions £17.50
Scale and Polish £25
Emergency Appointment £50 – inc simple filling/extraction
Crowns and Dentures from £225
Don’t miss out contact us today
Alpha Dental Studio Fairfield 01642 587646 http://www.alphadental.co.uk/?page_id=460
There are a host of reasons why you would chose to be a private patient.
1. Bypass our NHS waiting lists and be seen straight away by your dentist of choice – access to dental treatment when you need it. alpha plus patients have access to early / late appointment times as well as some Saturday appointments.
2. Our lead dentists spend more time maximising your dental health, talking you through what is going on in your mouth and what your options are in detail
3. Direct access to hygienist services are available privately with regular visits you can help to improve your long-term dental health
4. Different materials are offered with alpha plus as well as some specific treatments are only available privately including:
- Dental Implants
- Intravenous Sedation
- Invisalign (Teeth Straightening using invisible Braces)
- Laser Dentistry
- Smile Makeover
nb. essentially no clinical difference between NHS or private treatment.
How much does it cost?
New patient check ups
The cost of a new patient check up as an Alpha Private patient is £50 (which includes all necessary x rays)
Orthodontics – £100
Dental Implants – FREE
Endodontic / Periodontic treatment – £55
Price List – coming soon
Before agreeing to treatment, rest assured we will discuss with you all of the alternatives to the treatment suggested and you will received a written, costed treatment plan. We also will discuss with you how your treatment will be paid for and in addition, you will receive a fully itemised bill following any treatment.
Like the idea of private dentistry but want to pay monthly – have you thought about the advantages of becoming a alpha plus patient? Click here for more details.
For more information, to receive some information in the post or to make an appointment please email us on