Alpha Dental Group provides high quality NHS and private dental care in North Yorkshire (near Great Ayton, Catterick Garrison, Northallerton, Leyburn, Hawes, Bedale, dales) Teesside (near Middlesbrough, Stokesley, Fairfield, Stockton) and County Durham (near Chester le Street).
At Alpha Dental Group, we are passionate about oral health and offer complete freedom of choice without compromise for you and your family.
We have a team of dentists who have vast experience in the ownership and the running of busy NHS practices in the North East offering high quality dental treatment.
Our aim is to provide dental care in a friendly and relaxed environment. Our highly trained professionals ensure our patients receive an excellent level of care.
Our team is committed to continuing dental education in order to keep abreast of new innovations in dental care. We encourage preventative techniques helping you maintain the health of the mouth and keep it free from decay and gum problems. We know how important it is to listen to our patients and understand individual needs, wants and expectations.
As a valued patient, Alpha Dental will ensure we:
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment
- Ensure your visits are as comfortable as possible
- Listen to you with respect and respond to your concerns
- State clearly any costs associated with the proposed dental treatment
As a patient we ask that you:
- Pay for treatment as requested. We accept cash, cheques, and most credit and debit cards
- Talk to us, let us know what we do right and wrong
- If you do need to cancel an appointment, we would appreciate at least twenty four hours notice, so that the appointment can be offered to another patient, but we understand that sometimes this is not possible
- Rearrange your dental appointment if you have a cold sore on the day of your appointment for hygiene purposes
Health and safety
Our team regularly attends training courses to ensure your Health and Safety in all instances. We take all necessary precautions to safeguard both patients and staff against all infections. We follow recommended guidelines with regard to the sterilisation of instruments and the use of disposable items. We are constantly updating in all areas of continued development including Cross Infection Control and Basic Life Support training.
Association of Dental Groups www.dentalgroups.co.uk
Alpha Dental Studio are members of the association of dental groups (ADG) who provide patients with high quality, consistent care and treatment. Members are all UK companies with more than ten practices.The scale of members’ practices mean that patients can be confident that the service they experience in one practice in Middlesbrough for example will be the same as that in London for example.
Dentists across member companies are highly qualified and undergo frequent training programmes to ensure they are skilled in the latest treatment solutions and the most up to date technology. Providing reassurance through professionalism and concern for patients is at the heart of ADG members’ approach to dentistry.
Members are continually guided by the feedback of patients and work to provide the best possible patient experience.